Monday 11 February 2013

February's 365/30: 5/28 Tomorrow will be so much better if I _____ today.

5) Tomorrow will be so much better if I _ _ _ _ _ today.

Get things done!

You know how thr saying goes,  "Do mot put off until tomorrow that which you can do today." I've been more than a little guilty of procrastination this week, so the things I'm normally on top of have built up.

Blog posts, to name one, are something I really have to be in the mood for; forcong myself to write often results in un-engaging, and often stilted, writing. Though if I'm on a roll with daily posts I become frustrated if I miss a day, which leads to blog apathy and a spiral of wanting to write but not being motivated to do so.

A lot of things I've planned to do this month have been put on hold thanks to uncertain job security. Luckily, all that mess is sorted out now! With a permanent contract, and the threat of having to return to the job centre no longer hanging over my head, I'm able to get moving again.

No matter how well we plan, be it throughly or months in advance, there can always be something that could throw you off your rhythm. The important thing is that you recover, brush yourself off and get back to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment