Wednesday 27 February 2013

February's 365/30: 11/28 Five things on my Amazon.co.uk Wish-list are...

11. Five things on my Amazon.co.uk Wish-list are... 

I think my wish-list, if found by someone who doesn't know me, would portray me as a gaming and book obsessed vegetarian...

  •  Okami (Wii): staying with the gaming theme, this game is exceptionally special to me. Already owning, and loving, the PS2 version, I want the Wii version so that my sister and parents can experience the beauty that is Okami on a console they are more comfortable with. The last game made by the spectacular Clover Studio before the idiots running Capcom shut them down; Okami is an adventure game that draws you in with it's unique art style and play concept. If you've never played a game, get this and a second hand Wii. You'll thank me for it :)
  •  The Black Fish, Grey Zipped Hoodie: Sustainability and fighting to create sustainable energy and food sources, is something I've been interested in for a while. The Black Fish is a group who are trying to get world leaders to see sense and organise sustainable fishing practices. When I have enough, I'll be more than happy to give them money and support their cause by looking awesome in this hoodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment